Skinny kid with a funny name

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
Sean

Post by Sean »

Listen up, all you Pub dwellers! My name is Sean Cucamonga, and I'm running for President of the San Gabriel Mountains. Now, I know what you're thinking to yourself, because I can read your minds. You're thinking, "Who's this skinny kid with a funny name?" Well, first of all, I'm not a kid. I'm a grown-ass man with long, luxurious gray hair. It's true, though, I am skinny. And I do have a funny name. Sometimes people call me "Seen" instead of Sean, because they haven't learned that an "e" after an "s" is pronounced like an "h." You only learn that in the advanced English courses. So remember my name, bitches. It's Sean Cucamonga, and I'll be your next minority POTSGM. No need to vote for me. I'm gonna harvest the mail-in ballots like a boss and win the election no matter how demented and corrupt people think I am. The Deep Forum will protect me from the haters. Now, excuse me, I have to walk out halfway through this announcement.
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

I guess I owe you that beer.
Elwood

Post by Elwood »

MAKE THE SAN GABRIELS GREAT AGAIN: MSGGA
Sean

Post by Sean »

HikeUp wrote: I guess I owe you that beer.
Just make sure it's not Bud Light. Thanks.
Sean

Post by Sean »

Elwood wrote: MAKE THE SAN GABRIELS GREAT AGAIN: MSGGA
I have a plan to fix the litter problem. Anyone can enter the mountains, but you can't leave without filling a bag of garbage. I will install AI checkpoints to enforce this policy.
AW~

Post by AW~ »

Maybe we'll finally have access....although recently we have lost places.
Many of them dont have a formal name...or if they do, you'll be laughed out of town for not knowing your place.
Lets put it this way, if we dont hear from you...
JeffH

Post by JeffH »

I would vote for you just because of the fabulous head of hair.
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours".
Donald Shimoda
Taco

Post by Taco »

um EXCUSE ME