Stickers! Stickers! Stickers!

Comments & questions about this site.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

climberslacker wrote: Little late to the action but are there any more stickers that I could get my dirty little hands on?
You could send a PM to Simonov or you could climb Bighorn Mtn or the Dragon's Head. There's a completely unconfirmed rumor that both of them got some stickers recently.

HJ
simonov

Post by simonov »

Just got a request out of the blue for some stickers. Dunno if it was from here or Bad Harvest.

Anyway, I think it's time for another mailing . . .
Nunc est bibendum
lilbitmo

Post by lilbitmo »

I'll take my usual supply, God knows I've left enough at trail summits all over the place :)
Taco

Post by Taco »

I'm all out as well, and kindly request a shipment if possible. :D
simonov

Post by simonov »

Sorry, doods, I still haven't sent any out. I'll try to get them out this weekend.

Meanwhile, here's a picture of my dog in the snow, in case some of you have forgotten what snow looks like:

Nunc est bibendum
simonov

Post by simonov »

Still never got anything out. Maybe in the next week or two (there are a lot of names and a lot of envelopes to be stuffed).

In the meantime, what do you think of these bumper sticker ideas?

Nunc est bibendum
Taco

Post by Taco »

I dig. DO you want ideas for new designs?
simonov

Post by simonov »

Taco wrote: I dig. DO you want ideas for new designs?
Sure, but no promises.
Nunc est bibendum
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Count me in for more stickers, simonov! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Girl Hiker

Post by Girl Hiker »

Any of these old stickers still around? I would like to get my hands on some old ones.
Thanks
dima

Post by dima »

All gone, but we can print more if you want. Which ones do you want, and how much do you care?
bcrowell

Post by bcrowell »

I would love to have a sticker for my climbing helmet. Happy to help share costs. I'll take whatever design other people want, but if it's got an in-joke that I don't understand, then I either want (a) an explanation, (b) a promise not to ridicule me for not being old-timer enough to know what the joke is, or (c) an understanding that I will make up my own explanation for the joke, which will probably be slanderous and involve flat-earth theories and creepy people in clown suits lurking on the hiking trails.
Girl Hiker

Post by Girl Hiker »

Dima,
Sean gave me some (black ones) but having a new design would be cool. I love those old ones that Simonov had anyways, let me know what other designs you have. I think the last time we hiked you let me pick one but I can't remember what they looked like.
dima

Post by dima »

The "normal" white/red-on-black is all I have; all from the new print run. But I have all the old designs, and we can print anything. Which ones do you want, how many do you want, do you want them to be weatherproof, how much work do you want to do, how much is it worth to you, do you want the designs? And so on :)
Girl Hiker

Post by Girl Hiker »

Geeezzzzz, so many questions Dima. Let me think about this. Definitely weatherproof! I will let you know.
simonov

Post by simonov »

A couple years ago I sent Dima the rest of my stickers. Have they been distributed?
Nunc est bibendum
jeko1034

Post by jeko1034 »

simonov wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:00 pm A couple years ago I sent Dima the rest of my stickers. Have they been distributed?
I have some big ass ham
dima

Post by dima »

I gave a lot of them out, and a few of us have a big pile. But honestly, there's WAY too much big ass ham. Those are a tough sell :)
simonov

Post by simonov »

dima wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:20 pm I gave a lot of them out, and a few of us have a big pile. But honestly, there's WAY too much big ass ham. Those are a tough sell :)
It was Taco's idea!
Nunc est bibendum
Girl Hiker

Post by Girl Hiker »

I barely got stickers because someone was stingy. I finally got my hands on some. The big ham ones suck but I like the black ones and the blue and white ones.
Girl Hiker

Post by Girl Hiker »

This is a cool idea although I've never seen any.
Screenshot_20240326-110904_Chrome.jpg
But I think we should stick with the cool black and white ones. They are unique!

Whenever I see those on a peak it makes me smile.
simonov

Post by simonov »

Those were meant to be bumper stickers, sort of an Eispiraten version of the Grateful Dead teddy bear stickers. We never made any. I don' think there was a lot of enthusiasm for the idea.
Nunc est bibendum
Girl Hiker

Post by Girl Hiker »

They are cool!