Triplet Rocks via Bear Creek

Trip planning, history, announcements, books, movies, opinions, etc.
jeko1034

Post by jeko1034 »

It is one of my most ambitious goals of this year but I want to summit Triplet Rocks via Bear Creek. I haven't started to plan the trip or the route and I haven't even entered bear creek in person before so I do still have some homework. Who's down to go with me on this historic adventure into hell or maybe heaven?
Girl Hiker

Post by Girl Hiker »

Triplet Rocks is very ambitious. A few have made it successfully and a few of us failed. A few years ago Sean, myself and Willie failed. It was definitely alot of bushwacking and exhausting. Plan your route carefully.
Taco

Post by Taco »

I do plan on doing something very similar. I think I'm down. I work Saturdays so I might be unable to go but if you're down for a Sunda-Monday or whatever.
jeko1034

Post by jeko1034 »

Definitely can do a Sunday. I'm even considering camping
Taco

Post by Taco »

I would be down to camp. Sunday monday sorta thing. I would likely be bringing some climbing gear for something I have my eye on there.
jeko1034

Post by jeko1034 »

June 8-9, June 1-2, and may 25-26 work well for me. I've got a plethora of graduations and events for work on the weekends in April and may
Nate U

Post by Nate U »

From all reports its an intimidating but exciting challenge I'm down to attempt with the right people, yourself included Matt! The weekends you specify are tentatively available for me. Will June be cool enough?