Uploading Images

Comments & questions about this site.
Uncle Rico

Post by Uncle Rico »

Anybody else having issues uploading images? Don't know if its Tapa-crap or my system.
Girl Hiker

Post by Girl Hiker »

Uncle Rico wrote: Anybody else having issues uploading images? Don't know if its Tapa-crap or my system.
At first, my complaint was that tap-a-crap does not allow you to post lots of pics. I have to reply to my own thread to continue posting additional pics. I couldn't figure out how some people were able to post more pics than me. Anyways, I started to play around with ideas on how to attach additional pics and discovered that if you copy a picture and paste it to the thread you are writing, then you can post as many pics as you want without using the limited add files. Also, if you use Picasa you can make a collage that will also allow you to post additional pics and save room for more pics in your trip reports. If there is any other way, then someone please let us know.
Thanks
Sean

Post by Sean »

Was there a specific problem? Or just generally not being able to upload? If you reduce the file sizes to about 1MB each you can upload a lot more photos per post.
Uncle Rico

Post by Uncle Rico »

I figured it out. It was me.