Skipping work was a bad idea...

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
kristo5747

Post by kristo5747 »

I called in sick yesterday and took off to Joshua tree. This is what happened to me.

I wanted to check out the lost palm oasis as I heard about how neat it is with blooming flowers, rushing water etc...I thought maybe I can take a few pictures and stuff.

Got around 1PM. Weather was nice: no clouds and warm.

As I almost got to the Oasis, I saw 2 naked guys hiking up the trail!! :shock: My jaw nearly dropped. They did not shy away or anything.

I kept going. When I approached them, I said to one of them "how about you guys put some pants on?". One of them replied something to me in what sounded like German (probably told me to f*** off) and they kept going.

I really don't know how I would have reacted if I had been with my daughter....
:x

Nevertheless, I got to take a few pictures. Not many flowers though.
Ze Hiker

Post by Ze Hiker »

that's funny, taco and edenooch mentioned frolicking around J-tree for a few days...
Taco

Post by Taco »

I told you to keep our plans secret if you weren't coming with us.
kristo5747

Post by kristo5747 »

TacoDelRio wrote:I told you to keep our plans secret if you weren't coming with us.
Dudes! I know it's funny but honestly, I wasn't laughing. It was kinda creepy.

I am all for 'live and let live' and stuff but how about finding a *remote* area if you want to hike in the buff??

Just saying.
simonov

Post by simonov »

If they were German they were from one of those countries where it is not against the law to wander around in public the way gawd clothed you.

Crazy, huh?
Nunc est bibendum
Taco

Post by Taco »

kristo5747 wrote:
TacoDelRio wrote:I told you to keep our plans secret if you weren't coming with us.

I am all for 'live and let live' and stuff but how about finding a *remote* area if you want to hike in the buff??

Just saying.
Wanna go?
kristo5747

Post by kristo5747 »

TacoDelRio wrote:
kristo5747 wrote:

Just saying.
Wanna go?
Lol....appreciate the invite but I'll pass. Although.............If you were one of SI swimsuits models (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/), I would most certainly reconsider....
kristo5747

Post by kristo5747 »

simonov wrote:If they were German they were from one of those countries where it is not against the law to wander around in public the way gawd clothed you.

Crazy, huh?
You have a point.
Taco

Post by Taco »

kristo5747 wrote:
TacoDelRio wrote:
kristo5747 wrote: Dudes! I know it's funny but honestly, I wasn't laughing. It was kinda creepy.

Just saying.
Wanna go?
Lol....appreciate the invite but I'll pass. Although.............If you were one of SI swimsuits models (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/), I would most certainly reconsider....
It all depends on how much you pay me, and how much you've had to drink, right?
kristo5747

Post by kristo5747 »

TacoDelRio wrote:
kristo5747 wrote:
TacoDelRio wrote: Wanna go?
It all depends on how much you pay me, and how much you've had to drink, right?
:lol:

Nice, Taco, really nice. I should have known that drinking coffee and reading this forum was dangerous.

I gotta go cleanup my keyboard. Thanks a lot.
outwhere

Post by outwhere »

Just be careful when, not if, Taco invites you to the back seat of his car - they don't call him Speedy Gonzalez for nothing you know :P
Taco

Post by Taco »

10w30 works wonders.